Get Your Free Business Plan Template

  • Enterprise ☆ Hour - Episode 21


    Introducing Enterprise☆Hour...
    This is the forum to ask business related questions, share your experiences, views and engage with like minded individuals.
    My name is Ade Orimoloye. I am the founder and host of Enterprise☆Hour - the fastest growing networking show for every city and entrepreneurs in Nigeria. I produce educative contents (all accessible for free) that encourages entrepreneurial behavior and innovations within organizations.
    Join us LIVE on Facebook!
    Mondays 8pm – 9pm (WAT)
    www.facebook.com/groups/hubenterprise
    If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear them!

    HAVE YOU GOT THE RIGHT IDEA OR BUSINESS MODEL? 

    So what's your preferred way into business?
    1. Filling a gap in the market
    2. Re-positioning an existing product
    Read full story here MHubenterprise Enterprise Hour EnnovatorSpark
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    © Copyright Mhubenterprise | All Rights Reserved